Cynthia Kaump started working with Custer Plumb Financial Services in 2017 handling its Marketing/Communications and Business Development in support of the firm's commitment to its clients, community and environment.
She is a licensed Intermediary in Accident & Health (Disability) and Life Insurance working to obtain her Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Securities Series 63 and 7 licenses.
Cynthia Kaump's values align with the firm's model of contributing to the community where she lives, works and chose to return to raise her child. She currently serves as:
- Committee Member, New Accounts for the United Way of Dane County
- Spanish Literacy Volunteer, Madison Public Schools
- Media Relations/Marketing Communications, Black Woman Heal
- Media Relations/Marketing Communications, the Progress Center for Black Women
- Committee Member, Boys and Girls Club of Greater Madison Scholarship Committee
- Committee Member, Wisconsin Women in Government Programs and Communications Committee
- 2016-2017 Loaned Executive, United Way of Dane County
- 2012-2013 Corporate Fundraiser, A Fund for Women
- 2012-2015 State of Wisconsin Chair, Partners in Giving Campaign
Kaump is a former tv news journalist and writer with more than two decades of experience in small to major and national markets. Her work in television news earned her the honor of 5 Emmy Nominations for her political, crime and business reporting as well as local and national awards of excellence from organizations such as the Native American Journalists Association and the Milwaukee Press Club.